TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Once you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a dispatch confirmation. Please allow 7 working days from dispatch to receive your UK order, or 12 working days to receive your international order, before contacting with any queries. Please note, working days do not include weekends or bank holidays. You can find working days guidelines here:
Alternatively, you can message us with any queries through the ‘Contact Us’ page.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Please email to request a return or exchange within 14 days of purchase. Please remember to include any supporting photos of the query!
- The return must be received by our studio within 28 days of purchase. Items not received within this timeframe will not be accepted.
- Customers will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns and exchanges. Please remember to send returns in their original packaging with proof of postage.
- All returns will be fully inspected before a refund or exchange can be issued. Maison Momo must receive the product in the original packaging and in the exact condition it was sent out in. It must not have been worn. Please note that general wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a fault. All Maison Momo products are handmade; they are fragile and should be handled carefully. Damage resulting from mishandling of items such as breakage, bending or fading will not be considered as a manufacturing fault.
- We do not offer an exchange or refund on pierced earrings.
If you would like to stock Maison Momo jewellery please email .
Each Maison Momo piece is hand crafted with care, and due to the fragile nature of the jewellery it must be handled delicately. The metal components used are outlined on each product page. We recommend our jewellery be cleaned only with a polishing cloth, and no detergents or cleaning solutions should be used. Please note- some skin types may be especially sensitive to metal. If you have sensitive skin, a good DIY tip to prevent irritation and to protect from tarnishing is a thin coat of clear nail polish or varnishing spray.
Always store your item away from perfume, moisturiser, hairspray and water. Please remember to remove jewellery before showering or swimming. Please see the Care Instructions on each item page for further information :)